viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Thanks all of you.

The music is one of the most important aspects of my day. I can not go out of my house without my mp4. With the music I can travel to other world, I can imagine that I am on my own and there are no people around me. I would like to thanks to my sister, because she was the person who introduce me to the music. She used to listen British music and because I listen it too.
Now I could not define a favorite kind of music or a favorite group, I like so much the British music, but is not the only kind music that I listen. But since the last time I have listening Oasis a lot, I do not know why, but I really love them, their sounds are interesting for me, I believe that there is not a band like this one. Despites of the amount of musicians that try to seems like them, Oasis is always at the tops of the ranking list. They are so good, is a shame that they split up.

1 comentario:

  1. I have a mp3 player too! and I can't go out without it! It's an important technologic device for me.

    ResponderEliminar