viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Sometimes the dreams change

Since I was a child I wanted study medicine. Sometimes my mother remembers me that the first time that she asked me what did I wanted to study when I grow up? I always answered that I wanted to be a Doctor. I really do not know why my child dream was that, but thanks to some books I realize that the profession for me was not medicine.
When I was 13 years old I started to understand that psychology has a lot of things that I want it for me as a professional, but it was not until my last year of school that I realize what was the carrier that I really wanted for me.
If I start to imagine it how would be my life if I had study medicine, the horror blows my mind. I think that as a Doctor I would not have life, the time to have fun and do the activities that I like to do disappear completely. The advantage of this job would be the high salary that I could earn, and obviously the expensive things that I could buy, but I really do not care the money.
If I think in the things I would like to do for the rest of my life, this must be related with something that I really enjoy doing it, if is not like that, I believe that it do not worth it.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think you had dermatologist face dear Marce. It isn't difficult imagine you like a doctor :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wanted to be a doctor too, but that's not for me. I couldn't be studying for so long, and I dont like hospitals, so I wouldn't change Psychology :D

    ResponderEliminar