viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Lets go visit the house of art,

Since I was a child I have expected to visit many countries, like USA, Australia, Germany, ect, but since a short time ago my only country to visit and live is France. I really do not know how this change happens. In the only thing that I think is in how the life there would be, with French people, with French food, and all the things that are related with France. I believe that the most interesting part of this country is the different kinds of art that flood it. There are so many museums,  palaces, ancient structures, and so many important places known around the world.
I can not imagine that the people could get bored there, because there are so many thing to do, I really hope that in the future I have the opportunity of living there, and obviously visit all the places that the time and the money let me.

3 comentarios:

  1. I didn't realize how interesting France could be, until I met 'Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amèlie Poulin'. I really fell in love with that movie and its soudtrack (Yann Tiersen is just great composing music), since then I want to learn to speak french :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marce you know 'bout good places. France promises good life queality and keep you at the rythm of the new tendences of art! So lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a friend who was living 6 month in France, like an exchange student. She is an artist, and she went to all the museums that she could. I saw the photos of her trip, the scenery was really beautiful!!!

    ResponderEliminar