martes, 26 de abril de 2011

A whole world to visit


Since I was a little girl I have been interested in Europe. Nowadays I know a lot of this continent, and my special country of interes is France. I would love to visit this country, I believe that it has a lot of cultural places that are recognized around the world, like the eiffel tower,  the triumphal arch and the Louvre museum. Other interesting things about this special country is its food and its language. I realy like french and obviusly I am interested in the people of this place and how they live. I believe that the all elements of this country makes a really good combination.
 I think that is a good country to live, and that is why, in a few years I would like to live there. Thinking in this trip, I would like to learn to speak french, save the enough money and do all the necesary thing to arrive there. I hope that after finish my university studies I can visit this country with some friends, and have very interesting moment meeting diferent places, meeting diferent people and obviusly touring other countrys of Europe and if it posible other places of the whole world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh my God. France always has been a good choise to Visit. Anyone wants to go get a beautiful picture in Eiffel Tower!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is the classic place to go and think is really romantic hahaha. If you go one day remember to bring me a souvenir :D

    ResponderEliminar