martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My mp4

I really think that my favorite piece of technology is my mp4. This gadget  is good for listening to music, save archives like documents for the university or work, photographs, telephone numbers, etc. Since a little time ago that I have one, is very small and black. It was very cheap, that is why I buy it.

Other important function of the mp4 is play video, but I do not use my mp4 to play video, I only use it to listen music and save some importants documents specially for the university. Many times I wake up listening music and I go to bed listening music. Also I use it when I am studing or when I am at the computer doing some important things or only playing and when I am walking alone or when I am on the bus, I believe that I use it most all the time of the day.

I think that mp4 is one of the most useful technologies apparatus that could exist, I can not imagine my life without one of those, the life would be boring and repetitive. With the music of my mp4 I can do of my days, moments that I will not forget.

4 comentarios:

  1. some times i got a mp4, but my cell phone replacement it :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, it`s a very important piece of technology.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel special because Im listening music thanks your MP4 <3 (cuek)
    I'd like to have an MP3 just because you can also watch videos.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, MP4s are very helpful!!

    ResponderEliminar