martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Music to the moment



When I am sad I usually listen relaxing music, like Radiohead, Duncan Sheik and Oasis, but that depends on the reason why I am sad. For example, if I am sad because I miss someone or something I usually listen Oasis, while I am laying in my bed, or if I am sad because i fight with someone I normally listen The cure, and there are more diferent situations where I listen other groups or singers. But in generally when I listen music I turn of the lights, I close the door, I lay in my bed, I close my eyes,  I try to eliminate all the thinking of my head and I start listening the music. I believe that I can spend a lot of time doing the same thing.
Other groups and singers that I listen when I sad are U2, the beatles, James Morrison,  in general all most the music that I listen is brithish music, I listen it when I am sad, happy, angry or even when I am doing anything, like walking on the street, cooking, studing, etc. I think that the caracteristic of this music is to be sad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario